Our regional in-depth trainings are a great value especially for individuals and small staff teams. Attendees who represent a variety of organizations, various levels of instructor experience, and multiple program goals will gain greater insights from each other.
Hotel space is nearby for those traveling from out-of-town.
Two Day Trainings:
|* Love Notes|| NARME Conference,
|July 25-26, 2017||http://www.narme.org/conferences/7th-annual-narme-summit/|
|Mind Matters|| NARME Conference,
|July 26- 27, 2017||http://www.narme.org/conferences/7th-annual-narme-summit/|
Additional Benefits of Training
- Addresses general implementation and delivery strategies.
- Both administrative and program staff can be effectively trained.
- Two hours free follow-up with Dibble staff for implementation support.
- Scheduled around grant calendar.
- Option for follow-up live webinar booster trainings.
Cost: Click on the registration link above for specific pricing. For the best training experience, each trainee is required to have a current curriculum.
Register early as space is limited.