ONLINE TRAINING: Money Habitudes for At-Risk Youth Facilitator Training
September 9 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$59.00
September 9, 2020 9:00AM – 12:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time
This is a 3-hour training for facilitators who plan to teach Money Habitudes II. Money Habitudes for At-Risk Youth is a quick three lesson program introducing young adults to the non-technical, human side of money – a critical element of successful money management.
The three lively lessons explore how hidden attitudes affect the ways people actually behave around money, regardless of economic situation or financial expertise.
Topics covered include:
- Why money management is important in their lives.
- Different approaches to handling money –spontaneous, practical, carefree, disinterested, generous, and more.
- The symbolism of money– as a sign of power, status, love, security, independence, loyalty and more.
- The influence of family, media, culture, and life events.
- The advantages and challenges of different approaches to money.
A key goal is helping young people to identify their personal financial patterns – and why these matter. The award-winning Money Habitudes™ card game, integrated into the lessons, makes this process fun and engaging.
Money Habitudes 2 is written specifically for at-risk or system involved youth in community settings, including pregnancy prevention, healthy relationship, responsible fatherhood, and workforce development. The scenarios are realistic, reflecting that the students have few resources and often lack even basic financial skills.
You will receive log-in information for the training 1 week prior to the training date.
The cost of the training does NOT include the Instructor’s Manual. You must purchase the Manual cards below separately.