- This event has passed.
SPECIAL WEBINAR: Completely Updated! Love Notes 4.0 and Relationship Smarts PLUS 5.0
January 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
For the past 10 years, youth serving programs across the United States have been teaching healthy relationship skills to hundreds of thousands of young people using Relationship Smarts PLUS 4.0 and Love Notes 3.0.
Now, The Dibble Institute is excited to announce that both of these evidence-based programs have been updated with brand new information crucial to supporting teens and young adults in today’s world! Both Relationship Smarts PLUS 5.0 and Love Notes 4.0 continue to use a strengths-based, asset building approach to help young people make wise choices about relationships, sex, and the timing of family formation plus setting a path towards achieving their goals.
New and updated contents include:
- Navigating relationships in the digital age
- Sex trafficking prevention
- Consent and sexual assault prevention
- Unique approach to addressing internet porn
- Current research, music, videos, images
- Improved activities for greater engagement and easier facilitation
- Medical accuracy updates on contraceptive and STI information
Objectives: Participants will be able to
- Explain the theory of change behind Love Notes and Relationship Smarts PLUS
- Describe the new content, as well as updated content in the programs,
- List the proven outcomes of each program
Presenter: Marline E. Pearson. M.A., Author, Love Notes and Relationship Smarts PLUS
Who should attend: Anyone interested in or currently using the Love Notes or Relationship Smarts PLUS curricula.
Duration: 60 minutes