- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Up Your Game! Strengthen Your PREP Adult Preparation Topics Using Proven, Adaptable Materials
March 12, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Now that you have figured out how to deliver excellent, evidence based pregnancy prevention instruction, how about your adult preparation topics? Join PREP Pregnancy Prevention Grant sub-awardees to learn how they are using Dibble evidence based materials to successfully teach the Adult Preparation topics.
Learn how to:
- select the program that best engages your audience and
- adapt the material to meet your needs for time and topic.
- Felicia Tuggle, LMSW, PREP Director, Georgia Department of Human Services, Atlanta
- Dr. Ted Curtis, PH.D. CFLE, Associate Professor and Extension Specialist, College of Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Georgia, Athens
- Lisa Smith, RN, MSN, IBCLC, University of Utah Adolescent Services, Clinical Nurse at Teen Mom/Teen Health Clinic
- Robyn McLymont, Teen Pregnancy Prevention, Senior Program Manager, OIC of South Florida
- Delano Grant, PREP Educator, OIC of South Florida