The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (DJFS) released a funding opportunity for potential applicants who are experienced in working with fatherhood programs in Ohio. The objectives of this opportunity include
- to serve fathers in the target populations with services designed to increase economic security
- to teach responsible parenting
- to teach about healthy relationships in vulnerable Ohio families.
Using the Ohio Commission of Fatherhood approved curriculum Love Notes, will help you reach these goals and objectives.
The due date for this funding application is May 17, 2019 and implementation date following quickly July 1, 2019.
Love Notes 3.0 Classic is an intervention that addresses unplanned pregnancy, single parenting, and troubled relationships that may be a serious threat to the well-being and futures of many young adults, as well as to their children.
Love Notes 3.0 is used by many others for fatherhood programming. In 13 lessons, participants discover, often for the first time, how to make wise choices about partners, sex, relationships, pregnancy, and more.
For any other questions about this funding opportunity and how to include Love Notes 3.0 by contacting Irene Varley, Director of Education, at 614-204-7574 or Irene@dibbleinstitute.org
For questions on Training costs contact Cathy Guidry, Customer Service Manager and Training Coordinator at 800-695-7975 | Direct: 910-471-4740 or Cathy@dibbleinstitute.org
- June 2014: “Doing the Best I Can”: Fatherhood in the Inner City
- January 2015: Models of Success: Case Studies of Effective Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood Grantees
- July 2015: Building Brighter Futures – Relationship Education with Non-Custodial Parents
- July 2017: Practical Methods for Implementing Love Notes with Risk-Immersed Youth