New Author Guidelines
The Dibble Institute welcomes curriculum proposals and other product ideas focused on young people (ages 12-24) in the following areas:
- Healthy romantic relationship development
- Marriage education
- Social and emotional skill development
Our publication focus is on research based, easy to teach programs for use in schools and other youth settings. If your project seems compatible, send:
- A copy of one lesson plan, a detailed table of contents, and an overview that summarizes the content of and audience for your material
- Bio or vita for each principal author
- Information about any relevant research or field testing.
The Dibble InstitutePO Box 7881Berkeley, CA 94707-0881510-528-7975E-mail: KayReed@DibbleInstitute.orgWe will review your material and contact you about publication possibilities.Thank you for thinking of The Dibble Institute as a potential publisher!